Bad Idea #2

Hi all.  This is the second in what I've decided to make a series called "Bad Idea."  (I've gone back and labelled Mini #2 as also being Bad Idea #1.)  

Basically a Bad Idea puzzle is one that breaks a fundamental rule of cryptics in some kind of way, trying to push things as far as they can and see if they break.  Did they break?  That's for you to decide I guess.  It's definitely a puzzle that might be more clever than fun.

But I hope you have fun anyway!  I suspect that solvers who usually look at all the acrosses and then look at all the downs for their first pass will have a better time if they do the downs first for this one maybe?  But follow your heart. 

Thanks to danandbabka, MP and Liari for the test solves!

Solve in-browser

PDF

ipuz 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blank Check

Treatise on Trickery

Filling Time