Filling Time

Here's a very special puzzle.

Filling Time was the first cryptic crossword I ever made, way back in 2008.  I showed it to a couple friends and then put it in a drawer and didn't think about it for a long time.  Then in 2022 I showed it to some new cryptic friends I made online and felt inspired to keep going at it...  It's probably not too much of an exaggeration to say that I've spend the last couple years trying to get good at making cryptics specifically so I could do this one justice.  And in the last couple months I've tweaked the grid some and rewritten all the clues, did a ton of testing, and now am putting it out.  I hope you enjoy it.

Thanks a ton to the too-many-to-list test solvers who've improved this puzzle over the years and especially months.

There's an in-browser solving option below, or you can print this pdf, or some people prefer Google Sheets.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blank Check

Treatise on Trickery