More Puzzles Elsewhere

Another post collecting puzzles to be found elsewhere:

At the end of September I had a themeless cryptic appear in AVCX!  My editor was Francis Heaney who is amazing, and I'm really really happy with how the puzzle came out.  Looking at my notes, I've been waiting just over a year to use that bottom across clue.  Man...  (I guess I'll continue my tradition of saying my puzzles' secret names here?  Before it was called AVCX Cryptic 9/28/23, I called this one "Everything Everywhere.")

Just after that, Frisco dropped Oh No-Meration 2, a collaboration.  Frisco's first Oh No-Meration dropped in February and has such a simple cool semi-variety gimmick of the kind I love, and I was really happy when Frisco invited me to join for the sequel.  I think it came out pretty neat!  (There isn't a plot or anything, and you don't have to do the first one first.  But the first one is pretty good too.)

And then the day after that I had another Browser cryptic!  This was edited, as always, by Dan Feyer and again it came out really well.  Dan's great, the Browser testing team is great, the puzzle came out way better than mine can.  (This puzzle was called "Podunk Hotel" before it was called Browser Cryptic #142.)

 Yay Cryptics!

New variety coming soon!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blank Check

Treatise on Trickery

Filling Time